Think Tank Photo Updates The Airport Advantage
An Expanded Version Of Their Most Popular Rolling Bag
“Traveling photographers are finding it increasingly difficult to keep their most valuable and fragile gear—their bodies, lenses, and laptops—near them and safe from rough baggage handling,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s CEO and lead designer. “The new Airport Advantage Plus was designed with not only this in mind, but with the more restrictive size and weight requirements that go with international travel.”
Think Tank Photo’s new Airport Advantage Plus rolling camera bag is specifically designed for traveling photographers.
- Multi-use interior for cameras and clothes
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Extra tall handle height keeps the bag away from feet when rolling
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Lockable zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Travel pouch included for organizing clothing or shoes
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag is also constructed with 420D velocity nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, high performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings, rubberized laminate reinforcement, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed high-density nylex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed-cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior Dimensions: 13.4” W x 20.5” H x 4.9 – 6.4” D (34 x 52 x 12.4–16.3 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 13.8” W x 22” H x 7.3” D (35 x 55.9 x 18.5 cm)
Laptop Compartment: 13” x 17.6” x 2.9” (33 x 44.7 x 7.4 cm)
Weight: 6.9 lbs. (3.1 kg)
ABOUT THINK TANK PHOTO
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles and employing materials that are environmentally benign.
Marc Weisberg is an award-winning photographer based in Irvine, California. Marc specializes in Luxury Architecture & Real Estate Photography, Food + Wine Photography, and Portraiture. He’s easy to work with and produces clean, crisp, and engaging images. Marc’s photography is published internationally in over a dozen books and magazines. You can contact Marc by phone at 949.494.5084…. or email.