His & Her iPhone 4 Wedding Photography & Video Package | Orange County | Los Angeles Wedding Photographer
I’m thrilled to offer the first iPhone 4 Wedding Photography & Video package on the planet. I’ve been hard at work with Steve Jobs [as you may have heard, this project has pushed him to exhaustion] for two years on this hush-hush project working out all the coding bugs and wanted to offer it here first on the Marc Weisberg Studio blog before it hits, Endgadget, Wired, MacRumors, The New York Times, NBC, CBS, Good Morning America, CNN and other media outlets.
Your His & Her iPhone Wedding Photography & Video Package includes:
* Eight hours of continuous iPhone 4 wedding day coverage.
* Marc, and Associate photographer outfitted with the game changer, the iPhone 4.
* An Exceptional Portfolio of all your Wedding Day Images and HD Wedding Videos captured on the iPhone 4 and displayed on its sharp Retina display, like you’ve never seen before.
* We guarantee the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution wedding day iPhone 4 screen images ever, with four times the pixel count [that’s 5 mega pixels for you peepers] of previous iPhone wedding photography. In fact, the pixel density from your wedding photographs and HD video is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. Which makes each image and all your HD wedding day videos from amazingly crisp and stunningly sharp.
* HD steadicam Video that you can edit, and remix on your honeymoon.
* Ownership of both iPhone 4’s containing all your amazingly crisp and stunningly sharp wedding day images and stunning HD video, nestled inside the finest packing materials available will be gifted to you after your last dance and before you depart on your honeymoon.
* Your Own iPhone Wedding Day App Gallery Editing Suite includes: Photoshop Express, Best Camera, Instagram, and Hipstamatic and 100 Cameras in 1 – Best iPhone Camera, so you can edit, color correct, tweak, retouch and share all your favorite wedding photographs with your Facebook friends and post them to social media like Twitter, Digg and Mashable.
* A parting gift. A $200 Bride & Groom, Apple Gift Card to spend on anything you’d like. May we suggest an iPhoto Apple Wedding Book for your wedding photos?! Building your wedding book starts with a new dynamic Theme browser where each theme is revealed in a carousel — complete with images you’ve selected. Pick a theme, and an even smarter Autoflow instantly goes to work, placing your images for you. Your key photo becomes the cover shot. Higher-rated images are featured more prominently. Photos taken on the same day appear together. And all the while, face detection ensures that photos of people are cropped and framed properly. Change the background color, font, layout, and more. Add eye-popping full-bleed, two-page spreads. Page layout is so easy, a monkey could do it.
* Buy the His & Her iPhone 4 Wedding Photography and Video coveage package: Please contact the studio to book this package. You’ll be sent a link from our iPhone 4 with booking and payment instructions.
P.S. This is a joke. Just posted for fun. It is not a real package.
Call Marc to reserve your date: 800.943.0414
Marc Weisberg | Marc Weisberg Photograhy Blog
Marc Weisberg Weddings | Orange County Wedding Photographer
Newport Beach Portrait Photographer | Los Angeles Wedding Photographer
Orange County Newborn Photographer | Destination Wedding Photographer
For Orange County wedding photography, Los Angeles wedding photography, Orange County wedding photojournalism, Southern California wedding photography, Call Marc at 800.943.0414 to reserve a date and ask any questions that you may have concerning my services. I am an Orange County | Los Angeles | Destination Wedding, Portrait and Newborn Photographer.
Marc Weisberg is an award winning photographer and Sony Artist of Imagery based in Irvine, California. Specializing in Luxury Architecture & Real Estate Photography, Food + Wine Photography, and Weddings & Family Photography, he’s easy to work with and produces clean, crisp, and technically flawless images. Marc’s photography is published internationally in over a dozen books and magazines. You can contact Marc by phone at 800.943.0414…. or email.