ORANGE COUNTY & LOS ANGELES HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHER
DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS PORTRAITS OF YOU – GUARANTEED!
“Marc took every opportunity and made every effort to place, and position me in the exact perfect manner that would create the best photograph. And the result was nothing short of magic. Truth be told, I had no idea I could look that good. Marc is a master craftsman and an artist. The photos that he produced for me were, in a word, beautiful. I would highly, highly recommend Marc Weisberg for not only his skills as an artist-photographer but also as a professional.” ~ Sandeep Shah, Attorney
“I have always been told that I was not very photogenic…. I’ve never liked getting my picture taken. I was very nervous about getting my photograph taken. I had heard the comments from other friends that had professional portraits done, how easy Marc is to work with, and how happy they were with the results. Marc made the sitting so easy. He calmed my nerves and helped me to relax and enjoy the process. I would highly recommend Marc to anyone who needs a Professional approach to their Business, Marketing, and Social Media needs. On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the Best, I would give Him a 12! ” ~ Vicki Geisler, RN
“I have received a ton of feedback from people about how great I look in the photos that Marc took. I am sure they must be thinking … anyone that can make Larry Paul look that good must be a magician, not a photographer! Thank you Marc, you’re the best!” ~ Larry Paul, Mortgage Expert
“If you are considering updating your social media or website photos, consider professional head shot photographer Marc Weisberg. Marc is a detailed-oriented and fastidious artist, and takes a sincere interest in capturing the image you wish to convey. This means that no detail will be overlooked, from wardrobe suggestions, to ensuring the best light and location. Marc is very considerate and insures that you are satisfied with your shoot. He will make you look and feel like the professional that you are. I have received numerous compliments on my new photos!” ~ Cynthia Sender, VP, Care Assist.
“Wow! Marc is not only pro photographer, but he really knows how to handle people. I’m no super model of course, but I felt like one during the shoot. His tips and adjustments gives you confidence. I’m really impressed with his suggestions and the outcome of the pictures. I got lots of compliments from others on my photos. Thank YOU Marc!!” ~ Rob Wong, Atomic Solutions.
“I cannot get over how much I love the job Marc did on my new headshots. Marc captured something in my photographs that, when I look at them, I try harder to be that person. In our virtual world, many people know us only by our profile photos. After Marc photographed me, he showed me someone I would want to do business with. It is a photograph I am confident to display. Thanks again Marc, I really did not imagine I would be this happy with new headshots.” ~ Tim Kowal, Appellate Attorney
“I love the job Marc did on my new headshots he definitely captured my character. Not only do I look beautiful and young, but I also reflect confidence, energy, and a trustworthy appearance. I love that hecaptured my spirit in my headshot. I have used these headshots for all my professional contacts and networks. Marc, thank you for the wonderful experience and fantastic results. I would certainly recommend you to my friends and coworkers.”~ Cindy Bai, Life Insurance Specialist
“Marc is amazing. His patience and attention to detail is second to none. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I can’t say enough great things about my experience. The only mistake you can make is not choosing Marc for your photo opportunities.” ~ Bill Mazurek, Insurance Specialist
“I recently arranged for Marc to photograph me to enhance my business image for emails, and social media outlets. Marc’s work is impeccable, paying very close attention to my expression, body posture, and wardrobe-color-combinations. The results are fabulous and I am very happy that Marc paid such close attention to detail. I would highly recommend Marc for your next professional photoshoot, you won’t be disappointed!” ~ Brad Purcha, Colonial Life, Long Term health benefits insurance
“I recently had my headshot taken by Marc Weisberg and his focus to detail leaves you feeling that you’re in the hands of a real pro. Marc’s has over 20 years of photography skill and experience and it really shows. He’ll create amazing images you’ll love!!!” ~ Malcolm Willis, Musician & Entertainer
“We’ll make beautiful portraits for you and make you feel great! We guarantee you will look gorgeous and receive your images quickly.” ~ Mw-
• How does Marc create his portrait magic? Marc uses flattering studio lighting and natural daylight to create gorgeous portraits of you. A technique he’s meticulously perfected over two decades. His easy-going style will put you at ease while he directs posing and makes sure you always look your absolute best.
• What’s Included in my headshot session? You’ll receive 10-15 proof images within 5 business days on a private website. You’ll select your 2 favorite images for final retouching. And you will receive your final retouched portraits optimized for print and for social media.
• How long will I be in front of the camera? Your portrait session will take approximately 20 minutes when doing a group session of 6 or more people. And 60mins. – 90mins. for a private portrait session.
• What should I wear? Upon booking, Marc will email you his Portrait Guide Success pdf that will cover what to bring to your portrait session and what wardrobe options you’ll need.
• Should I have professional makeup done? 100% Yes! This is a make-or-break for any woman. Marc has several professional hair and MakeUp artists he regularly works with.
• How much will this cost me? Private portrait sessions on location start at $390.00 and up depending upon the length of time and the location. Group portrait sessions of six or more people are quoted.
• Questions? Feel free to call Marc at 949.494.5084 or Email me here.