The Top 10 Places For Engagement And Wedding Photography
Wedding & Engagement Photography In Orange County
The Top 10 Places For Engagement And Wedding Photography in Orange County: Many plans go into creating the perfect day for a bride’s wedding. But when all is said and done, the wedding and engagement photographs will tell the tale of “Our Wedding Day.” Capturing your perfect moments with pictures at the ideal location will remind you of how enchanting, romantic, and personal your wedding day really was. Here are top ten wedding engagement and wedding photography session locations in Orange County:
1. The number one location for wedding and engagement photography sessions in Orange County is in Laguna Beach …. Looking for the classic beach shot for your e-session? The beach at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach is the best location in Orange County. With its panoramic Pacific Ocean views you’ll have a classic romantic paradise to illuminate your romantic moments.
Below: An engagement session in Laguna Beach’s Three Arch Bay.
2. Downtown San Juan Capistrano is home to one of the oldest train stations in Orange County. Centered in an antique mission town, the train station offers a beautiful and unique backdrop of colorful train cars and a rustic country town. You can even get amazing shots aboard some old trains.
Below: An engagement session against the stunning walls of the Mission San Juan Capistrano.
3. For animal lovers the best photography location in Orange County is the Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano. With this rare collection of exotic and endangered species as a backdrop, you have a distinctive way to exhibit your personality in your engagement or wedding photos.
Below: An animal lovers engagement session at the Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano.
4. Downtown Laguna Beach provides a great location for engagement or wedding photography sessions. With its quaint beach city, charming boardwalk and protected tide pools, your photos can have the unique blend of cityscape and casual beach lifestyle that defines Southern California.
Below: An engagement session at the Montage Resort & Spa, in Laguna Beach.
5. Just outside Orange County, you can feel like you’re on the other side of the world in the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens located at California State University in Long Beach. This beautiful and quaint garden is a hidden gem for engagement and wedding photos. Lush with green trees and a peaceful creek, the grace of this garden will capture your precious moment.
Below: An engagement session at the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garndes, at California State University in Long Beach.
6. Looking for an ocean view backdrop? Not excited about the sand? Check out Little Corona Beach in Corona Del Mar. The top of the cliff offers stunning views of the Newport Beach jetties and bay at Inspiration Point Park. A very romantic spot to photograph your engagement or wedding.
7. Casper’s Wilderness Park (the former Starr Ranch) in San Juan Capistrano is a beautiful location showcasing Orange County’s scenic landscapes. Sandstone canyons, river terraces, and magnificent stands of California sycamore trees will give a truly Californian look for your wedding or engagement photos!
8. Nature not your style? Have a metro e-session with an urban shoot in downtown Santa Ana Art District. This hip art district lined with art galleries, coffee shops, and museums, gives the perfect backdrop for the en vogue couple looking for an edgy engagement photography location in Orange County.
9. Rancho Las Lomas in Lawrence Canyon of Silverado has spectacular facilities surrounded by beautiful zoological and botanical gardens. For a unique touch, have your engagement photos done under ancient Oaks and magnificent giant Sycamores. Rancho Las Lomas also features a gorgeous rose garden.
10. The number ten location for wedding and engagement photography session in Orange County is …. the DISNEYLAND theme park. Let the child in you have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth. Bring the enchanting fairy tale of your engagement or wedding to life in your photographs using the enchanted castle as your backdrop. Or for more playful shots, take some “mad” photos in the teacups, explosive shots at Big Thunder Mountain or wacky cracks in ToonTown.
Every bride looks for the perfect dress, the perfect cake and the perfect location for her wedding. But what must not be forgotten are the best locations for engagement and wedding photography sessions. Capture your most memorable moments with the location that best reflects your personality.
The Top 10 Places For Engagement And Wedding Photography: By Orange County Wedding Photographer Marc Weisberg.
Marc Weisberg Photography offers Orange County wedding photography coverage in the Orange County metro area, including but not limited to, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Corona Del Mar, Irvine, The Ritz Carlton, Pelican Hill, Casa Romantica, The Montage Resort and Spa Weddings, and the surrounding areas. In addition, we also offer wedding photography, in San Diego and wedding photography in Los Angeles. Our wedding photography studio is conveniently located in the Orange County metro area near John Wayne Airport @ 17985 Sky Park Circle, Suite B, Irvine, California 92614. Call or email us to learn more about Orange County wedding photography.
Marc Weisberg is an award-winning photographer based in Irvine, California. Marc specializes in Luxury Architecture & Real Estate Photography, Food + Wine Photography, and Portraiture. He’s easy to work with and produces clean, crisp, and engaging images. Marc’s photography is published internationally in over a dozen books and magazines. You can contact Marc by phone at 949.494.5084…. or email.